the line between (21)

By addinaf - 6:43:00 PM


"21 and legal. Proceed with caution."

this. is. it.
the line between adult and teenager.

adult attitude and mindsetting is a must. thinking about my own future and passion.
strategy to get, strategy to survive.

this March, this year. one of my special month.
many things happened this month. focused my self on my Final Project. my sister's wedding. seminar TD (2/3 goes to graduation). birthday. and the next step of Final Project. 

di tahun ke 20 rupanya sudah banyak yang saya lewati. FuturArc 2012. Paska KKA2012. KP - URBANE.  Escaping. Seminar KP - Lemari Nona. Another Escaping. Seminar Pra TA. and so many little things i couldn't explain to you.

saya masih ingat di tahun lalu saya menuliskan tentang apa yang harus dicapai tahun ini, saya tulis di post ini. KP. KKN. Pra TA. TA. sudah tercentang satu demi satu. struggling di akhir tahun dan awal tahun. kemudian sekarang sedang menjalani sisa sisa bulan sebagai mahasiswa.

satu minggu sebelum ulang tahun, kakak perempuan saya (yang tertua di keluarga) menikah. so happy for her. so happy I could met and gather with my big family at about 3 days :)

my best friends at my sister's wedding

sampai kemudian ulang tahun saya diawali dengan deadline pengumpulan tugas TD. bisa dilihat karya saya di sini. dengan teman teman studio TD.

thanks for the very surprise from my sister and her husband. the pink watch.
thanks for Mayang, Olga, and also Soma. teman terdekat selama TD (and soon PD) di studio.

soma - me - mayang - olga
thanks for Hanief, still the same, pasta and pizza. (tidak ada dokumentasi) :p

kemudian saya kembali terlarut dalam kesibukan persiapan seminar TD.
seminar saya kebetulan satu ruangan dengan bimbingan Pak Harry dan Pak Pradip, yaitu Mas Mikel, Mas Petra, dan Mbak Tiara.

angkatan paling bontot (2009), sekaligus sebagai closing seminar itu. udah agak capek bosen juga -__-
makasih buat semua yang udah nonton juga ya :D
petra - mikel - tiara - me
mikel - tiara - me - petra
me - soma - mayang
too bad nggak sempet foto sama mbak ols :'<
thanks for the surprise also for my besties after my presentation. cupcakes, and handmade gift, as what i wanted :p
Jujuk Mbak Lala Ica Dhani Moy Mbak Puput Rinta Chery

jujuk - moy - mbak puput - mbak lala - me - rinta - ica - dhani
yay! 3D handmade :3

thanks for the Yellow Box from Pimo :3
yang sudah sore sore mengantar kado dengan abangnya :3

Yellow Box is the notebook name :D

and also for the another another day :'D
Mami Erlita, Fera, Mbak Ning, (Madem) dan kado handmade juga, yang beneran ada tulisan "HANDMADE" nya hahaha :))
fera - mbak ning - mami

and afterall, just like what I've said every year. Another March, another year, another (last undergraduate) college-life, another laugh, another storm, another friendship-life, another luck and un-luck, another day to pass :)

masih banyak yang harus dicapai habis ini. masih belum bisa dipaparkan apa.
but this year is a blast! Thank God!

PS: you can see my latest work of final project here

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments